• Participated in educational methods course in 1983 with good recommendations
• Planned and given seminars and workshops on many occasions.
• Presented research contributions at conferences in USA, Canada, China,
Schweiz, Sweden and other places.
• Education of users on CAD-tools, Information systems, etc.
• Written user manuals to CAD-tools, Information systems, etc.
• Participated in management courses as a line manager (1985: 2 ocations; 1986:
6 occations; 1987: 2 occations).
• Presented research contributions at conferences in Sweden, Denmark, USA,
Hawaii, Canada, Italy, Latvia and Portugal.
• Lectured on several occasions at Ericsson about my research.
• Given talks about my research outside Ericsson (Konstruktörsstämman 1999,
Bofors 1999, Nera 1999, PDM Summit 1999, Seminarium om kreativitet och
motivation 1999, Sintef 1999 Oslo, CIMdata Europé Nice 1999, IIR CM 1999, IIR
PDM 1999, Matrix-One Oracle Reading 2000, Sonera 2000, Allgon 2000, Valmet
2000, Mölnlycke 2000, NUTEK 2000, CALS Europé 2000, CID KTH 2001, IEEE
Management- Organisatoriskt Lärande 2001, Soft-23 Norrköping 2001, IIR PLM
2003, IEEE Management - Anatomier 2004).
• Contributed to seminar at LiTH concerning Information Systems Development
• Been a reviewer of contributions to European Journal of Information Systems,
Business Process Modeling, Development, and Support (BPMDS'05), Software
Process: Improvement and Practice.
• Practiced as supervisor for some PhD students
• Given courses in integration driven development at Linköping University for
• Writes regular columns for the journal Verkstadsforum (a branch journal for PLM,
• Member IEEE nr 08943748 between 1986 - 2005. Elevated to Senior member in
Born 1994, June 9th IN Uppsala. Two children, Gustav, born 1972, Kerstin, born
1974. Two grandchildren, Anna and Erik. Lives together with Tina, nurse.
Playing guitar, sailing, soaring, speedway, downhill skiing, history.